Saturday, September 24, 2011

Training Wheel

Since I've last posted a blog, I've been flying a lot. Which is awesome. Only once have I flown the Decathlon in a long while, due to it being down for maintenance or just generally unavailable. I received my tailwheel endorsement yesterday after making probably around 10 or so landings. From 3-points to wheel landings and bounce recoveries, it was extremely fun. Moving on to the final phase of the course, I'll be finishing up my aerobatics. If the weather holds up Monday then I'll be doing immelmans as my last maneuver. Then it's on to the advanced aerobatics course. Flying that airplane is literally all I can think about anymore.. It's almost sick.

A MAJOR opportunity was brought up to me yesterday while flying the Decathlon. Something that made my ENTIRE year just to hear. I won't tell anyone what it is yet, but look for me getting my commercial rating within the next few weeks. I cannot pass this opportunity up. One of my dreams is hanging right in front of me, and all it's going to take is a small step in the right direction to get me there.

More info on it in the coming weeks.

Keep the green side up, and the blue side down.

No comments:

Post a Comment