Saturday, September 10, 2011

Always the biggest concern

Hey world. How was your week?

The thing that is constantly on my mind about aviation is, "How the hell am I going to keep paying for this, especially when I move out?" Truth is, I don't really know. I'll never know. I don't really know how I'm paying for it right now, and still have enough money to go out and get gas. I know I'll make it work, no matter if I have to work two jobs and go to college at the same time. I've already started coming up with ways to live cheaper, when I'm out of the house next fall. No TV, cheap cellphone plans, RAMEN, and I can go on to tell you another million different ways I'm thinking of. I have a few friends who are financially inclined, and they love to pay for the whole flight. I can't thank them enough for that help. It's really the only reason why I'm able to fly the SkyLane RG. Now that I've been bit by the aerobatics bug, I absolutely cannot put that down. It's a vicious circle that continues to run around my head, day in and day out, that scares the crap out of me..but as many other pilots who have been in this same situation, I'll get through it and I'll figure it out. No matter if my income allows me to fly ten times a month, or once a month.

As much as I hate talking about this, I still love it. It's flying. It's my passion.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta work your butt off to make that money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah work is tough here. I've been sitting here doing nothing for 5 hours. I'm so tired.

    ReplyDelete