Saturday, September 3, 2011

The infamous first post

I'm new to this, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm bored at work, it has been raining since I've gotten here. I probably haven't moved from this work computer in over 7 hours. I'm aimlessly surfing the interwebs looking at pictures and videos of airplanes.

 Here is the reason why:

Yes, life is slow as a Line Service dude, but it's fun, and I cannot complain.

I promise not to bore you with ugly pictures and a terrible looking blog, but right now, I'm just a new blogger. I swear I'll make it look better. I figured I'd make this and share it with my other aviation buddies and whoever else that has a general concern with being bored and wanting things to look at. I'll post some videos of me flying every once in a while, and update with what I am doing in my aviation life.

I'll take these last few lines and say,

If you have never gone flying, please, please, please, tell me. The thing I want most in life is to share aviation with everyone. I went through getting my Private Pilots License thinking that all I want to do is share the experience.

Phew you made it, thanks for sticking it out with me.

Until next time,

Keep the green side up and the blue side down.

No comments:

Post a Comment