Monday, September 5, 2011

Back in the saddle again.

Yeah, I'm sitting here at work again. It's the early morning on labor day, and I had to wake up at 5:00AM. Awesome.



Recently I was diagnosed with bronchitis. It kept me down from flying for about three weeks. Three weeks is a LONG time.. a very long time. I saw two doctors, and the latter is the one that figured it out right away. In due time, and a lot of medication later, I got better and was cleared to fly again. I've been throwing the 150 around the sky, surfing on top of clouds, and so on. I'd have to check my logbook, but I'm pretty sure I've been flying every single day since I was cleared to go. Five days straight? Yeah, that's a lot of flying considering I went for two hours a day. Yeah, that's a lot of money also.. even when flying a C150 that only costs me 30 dollars per hour, WET RATE!

Speaking of money, I need to fly the Skylane RG pretty soon. It's been a while since I have last flown it, but right now, something is in the works with a guy who needs me to fly it for him.. So if all goes well, it looks like I'll be flying it for free every week. In the picture above, you can see it in the background. Oh god, I hope I didn't jinx myself.

Flying acro in the Decathlon is going great. I haven't flown the Super D in a while, just due to my illness, but I'll be back hanging upside down next week. That's what I'm mostly looking forward to.

I'll call it quits for today, and hope noon comes around fast. At least I get paid a whole 4 extra magical dollars an hour.

Keep the green side up, and the blue side down.

No comments:

Post a Comment